(resolved) George Command equivalent to Shape Select:Clear?

A forum dedicated to George scripting questions
Svengali

(resolved) George Command equivalent to Shape Select:Clear?

Post by Svengali »

What is the George Command which will let me clear a selected shape? The shortcut key assignment - Key:Shape Select:Clear works, but I want to create a short script as follows:

Code: Select all

// Script to toggle FREEHAND SELECTION (crawling ants)

tv_GetActiveShape
ActiveShape = result

IF CMP(ActiveShape,"freehandline")
	tv_SetActiveShape SELECTFREEHAND SMOOTH 3 AALIASING 1 KEEP 0 SUBPIXEL 3 OPTIMIZE 1
ELSE

// here I need the George syntax to CLEAR the selected shape like the shortcut command - Key:Shape Select: Clear  

tv_SetActiveShape FREEHANDLINE SMOOTH 3 AALIASING 1 KEEP 0 SUBPIXEL 3 OPTIMIZE 1 DISPLAY 0
END

Or is there no George command to do this? :?

Sven

===============================================================================
EDIT: Actually, The single toggle-button script works as-is with a little extra effort:
1. run the script first time to initiate SELECTFREEHAND MODE, then draw selected area(s).
2. now, select any other tool or process that you want to use in the selected area(s)
3. run script a second time to re-initiate SELECTFREEHAND MODE and, using Right Mouse Button, draw around all selected area(s)... which removes the previous selection.
4. with the selected area(s) gone, choose any other tool or process and resume drawing.

Still it would be useful to have a George command to script what Key:Shape Select: Clear now does.
TVP Pro 11.0.10-64bit Win10 - 64GB ram -2TB HHD - 256GB SSD - Wacom Cintiq 16, driver 6.3.41-1
Android Tablet: rel. 11, Samsung Galaxy Note10.1 - 32GB with microSD 32GB
Android Tablet: rel. 11.5, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7plus - 128GB with microSD 64GB