Key command for toggling project window size?

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
BruceM

Key command for toggling project window size?

Post by BruceM »

A question regarding expanding the project window: is there a shortcut key command for toggling between an expanded project window and the regular sized project window? I've tried two that looked promising from the "shortcuts" menu, but when I tried drawing in the expanded window, the stylus wouldn't leave a line, and then when I lifted the stylus it popped back to the regular sized project window automatically.

Thanks!
Elodie

Re: Key command for toggling project window size?

Post by Elodie »

Hi Bruce, I'm sorry, but iKm not sure to understant what you want. Could you add some images ? :oops:
BruceM

Post by BruceM »

Hi Elodie,

Svengali had helped me over the weekend with this issue. I didn't realize that you can put more than one action under a single key command, but he set me straight on that. I was looking for a way to program a single express key button to be able to toggle back & forth between an expanded project window and a regular 1:1 project window. I now have it set up to basically do this, but with using 2 different express key buttons. I still can't figure out how to toggle it using just one button to do both. Do you know of a way to set it up as a true "toggle" using just one express key button to both expand and also reduce the project window size?

As for including images, I'm not sure what I could show you as an image that would tell you anything useful, but perhaps listing the key commands that I was trying would be helpful? Here they are:
F11 Zoom: show full page
Shift V Zoom: show full page
T Zoom: show full page
R Zoom: show full page
ZOOM: Fit project panel
ZOOM: Show full page

Thanks Elodie,

-Bruce
Elodie

Post by Elodie »

Well actually, I wanted to see how your interface should look like. =)
papparaffie

Post by papparaffie »

I have sort of simular question, with presumably the same answer...

I would like to have more than one function, one after the other, when pressing just one key. In my case tot toggle through the four move options (panning, transform, perspective, warp), or toggle between a filled and non filled rectacngle (it used to be like that in the old days...). Just like with the brush (B).
Soom

Post by Soom »

I also couldn't quite understand. Do you mean, that you want to be able to draw on a full screen window project (the one you toggle by clicking F11, or SHIFT V)? if that's so - I think it's impossible, this mode is only for watching, not for drawing.
at home: Hackintosh Intel Core i9-9900K, GPU AMD RX 6600 8GB, Cintiq 22" + Dell P2415Q 4K displays, MAC OS High Sierra / Windows 10, TVP Pro 11.7.1 + TVP Pro beta
at work: Windows 10, TVP 11.7.1 Std
https://vimeo.com/danas