I Want my and lock code unlock code back Topic is solved

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
shayan

I Want my and lock code unlock code back

Post by shayan »

Hey i have tvpaint in my computer and i want tvpaint in my android too. And i forgot my unlock code and lock code is there any way to get it????? Help please :(
D.T. Nethery

Re: I Want my and lock code unlock code back

Post by D.T. Nethery »

shayan wrote:Hey i have tvpaint in my computer and i want tvpaint in my android too. And i forgot my unlock code and lock code is there any way to get it????? Help please :(
http://www.tvpaint.com/v2/content/artic ... ategory=30" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I don't remember my TVPaint Animation codes anymore! How can I find them again ? -

If TVPaint Animation is still installed on your computer, please go into the menu "Help => About TVPaint Animation". A window will appear.Right-Click on the rectangle where informations about your license are written (the User Name and the Lock Code). Copy the informations and paste them into a word-processing software. You will have then your Lock Code and your Unlock code.

If TVPaint Animation is not installed anymore, please contact us and include your name, license number and if possible, your invoice number.

Animator, TVPaint Beta-Tester, Animation Educator and Consultant.
MacOS 12.7.1 Monterey , Mac Mini (2018) , 3.2 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7,
16 GB RAM , TVPaint PRO 11.7.1 - 64bit , Wacom Cintiq 21UX 2nd Gen.
,Wacom Intuos Pro 5 , Wacom driver version 6.3.39-1
shayan

Post by shayan »

Plz suggest me any word processing software
D.T. Nethery

Post by D.T. Nethery »

shayan wrote:Plz suggest me any word processing software
Why is that ? Can you use Google or another search engine to find "word processing software" ? Anyway, word-processing software is probably something you have on your computer right now. Microsoft Word ... Open Office ... Text Edit ? Online you could use Google Docs on Google Drive.

If you have really lost your lock/unlock codes then your best way to get them is to use the Contact form to contact TVPaint. You will need to provide your name , purchase date/invoice number and/or your dongle number.

By the way, what is your precise version number of TVPaint (found under Help menu > About TVPaint Animation ) and what is your computer's operating system (Windows, Mac , Linux ? ) Are you by any chance using version TVPaint 10.0.16 ?

I'm asking , because in looking at your previous posts I don't think you have ever posted about that according to the rules of this forum found in this sticky topic which is posted at the head of the Tech Support Forum - [Read me first before posting a question]
When you have an issue with TVPaint Animation, please, don't forget to post these precise important details :

What is your OS and its version :
- Mac OSX 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite) etc. ...
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 , etc...
- Linux Ubuntu 10.04+, Debian 6+, RedHat Entreprise Linux 5+, Fedora 15+

• What is your OS architecture (32 or 64 bit)

What is your software version (for example : Mirage 1.5, TVPaint 9.5.21, TVPaint 10.5.7 , TVPaint 11.0.3, whatever it may be. )

What is your software edition (Standard or Professional)

• For the Professional Edition : What is the architecture (32 or 64 bit) ?

By the way, don't forget to repeat the details above EACH time you have an issue. We cannot remind the configuration of all our users :wink:
(to save time, you can write the information above in your sign)

Moreover, don't forget that the more you will give us concrete examples with images or downloadable files, the faster we could answer you.

And finally, don't forget to say "Hello", especially when you post in the forum for the first time, we are not machines ;)

shayan

Post by shayan »

Hello, I use windows 10 and tvpaint professional version is 10.0.16. 32 BIT i didn't knew that i can update i copied that rectangle thing and pasted in wordpad and i got user name and desktop name and lock code but i didn't get unlock code plz help i want updated version in my android
D.T. Nethery

Post by D.T. Nethery »

shayan wrote:Hello, I use windows 10 and tvpaint professional version is 10.0.16. 32 BIT i didn't knew that i can update i copied that rectangle thing and pasted in wordpad and i got user name and desktop name and lock code but i didn't get unlock code plz help i want updated version in my android
It seems to me that you don't own a registered version of TVPaint , so there is no unlock code for you , therefore when you title your post : "I want my unlock code back" it implies that at one time you did have an unlock (registration) code , but that is impossible. TVPaint version 10.0.16 has not been available for purchase for 4 years. If you had a registered version of TVPaint 10 you would have long ago updated it to the last iteration of TVPaint 10 , 10.5.7. So how is it that you have TVPaint 10.0.16 in 2016 ? What you have downloaded is an illegally pirated version (10.0.16) . Purchase a legitimate version of TVPaint 11 . http://www.tvpaint.com/v2/content/artic ... /other.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;