TVP 10 Full Page Mode

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
Padruig

TVP 10 Full Page Mode

Post by Padruig »

Hello all,

I have a question, regarding full page mode, I was hoping someone could help me with.

In TVP 9.5 when you entered full page mode with shift+v you would be shown your current frame. From that point you could step through your animation or play it with the space bar.

Now in TVP 10 when you enter full page mode, the animation begins playing automatically. I don't find this as helpful because it was really nice to check my clean up in full page mode in 9.5. You could be zoomed into a section of your drawing and quickly hop out to see it in full page and hitting the shortcut again brought you right back to the same zoom and location of the frame you were on before entering full page mode.

Is there a way in TVP 10 when entering full page mode it doesn't automatically start playing the animation?

Cheers
Svengali

Re: TVP 10 Full Page Mode

Post by Svengali »

+1

Another example of things changing between versions without explanation... I miss the way it used to work in 9.5. At the least, offering a preferences check-box switch might resolve it.

Sven
TVP Pro 11.0.10-64bit Win10 - 64GB ram -2TB HHD - 256GB SSD - Wacom Cintiq 16, driver 6.3.41-1
Android Tablet: rel. 11, Samsung Galaxy Note10.1 - 32GB with microSD 32GB
Android Tablet: rel. 11.5, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7plus - 128GB with microSD 64GB
Elodie

Re: TVP 10 Full Page Mode

Post by Elodie »

Ok it's noted. We will talk about that on Monday. The moving is not over yet, we need now to install the network :-)