Viewing multiple Project or Zoom Windows

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
ndstephens

Viewing multiple Project or Zoom Windows

Post by ndstephens »

So when you click the keyboard shortcut 'M' or click the 'N' button in the Navigator Panel you get a new Project Window. It sits directly overtop of your existing Project Window. Is there a way to tab between multiple Project Windows that overlap each other? There are the tabs at the top for having multiple Projects open, but i can't find anything similar to swap between multiple Project Windows within the same project. I'm guessing right now that it's only useful if you have multiple monitors and can pull off one of the windows and put it on another screen for viewing at a different zoom or position. But maybe there's a shortcut i'm just not finding yet???
Paul Fierlinger

Re: Viewing multiple Project or Zoom Windows

Post by Paul Fierlinger »

Key command:
Key: Project Next

will that do it for you?
Paul
http://www.slocumfilm.com
Desktop PC Win10-Pro -64 bit OS; 32.0 GB RAM
Processor: i7-2600 CPU@3.40GHz
AMD FirePro V7900; Intuos4 Wacom tablet
Svengali

Post by Svengali »

try the Next Zoom Window command (cycles through two or more zoom windows)

Can be assigned to a button - Key:Zoom:Next Zoom Window

Can be assigned to a hotkey - Zoom / Next Zoom Window

I have used this recently to maintain several different Zoom intensities for the same frame: viewing distance, normal size and area closeup.

Sven
TVP Pro 11.0.10-64bit Win10 - 64GB ram -2TB HHD - 256GB SSD - Wacom Cintiq 16, driver 6.3.41-1
Android Tablet: rel. 11, Samsung Galaxy Note10.1 - 32GB with microSD 32GB
Android Tablet: rel. 11.5, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7plus - 128GB with microSD 64GB
ndstephens

Post by ndstephens »

That's it, Svengali. The standard keyboard shortcut for it is Ctrl-Tab. Then you switch between the windows you've created. Thanks.

Paul, it's not switching between actual Projects i was looking for, but through the display windows (where your image is) that you've opened...for viewing different zoom settings, etc (look under View menu, "New zoom window"). But thanks for the heads up on where the Project:Next is, b/c i'll need that soon as well.