64-bit plugins

A forum dedicated to George scripting questions
oferk

64-bit plugins

Post by oferk »

Im working on my plugin for 64-bit TVP. I had to tweak dllx.c to compile properly for 64-bit, and now I have a new problem.
The values of iFilter->ImageWidth and iFilter->imageHeight don't change when I open a new project or modify the current project. They just stay the same as the initial project's dimensions.
Am I missing something, or is it a bug?
Thanks.
Mike

Re: 64-bit plugins

Post by Mike »

I sent you an email with the problem of the dllx.c file.

And about the iFilter->ImageWidth and iFilter->imageHeight, I tested and displayed the values when I get the messages PICBREQ_PROJECT_INACTIVATE and PICBREQ_PROJECT_ACTIVATE.
With PICBREQ_PROJECT_INACTIVATE, I have the size of the previous project, and with PICBREQ_PROJECT_ACTIVATE, I have the size of the new/modify project.
In which PICBREQ_* message did you try to get the width/height ?
TVPaint Team
oferk

Post by oferk »

Thanks!

I'm using the iFilter->ImageWidth and Height directly, on the PICBREQ_PROJECT_CHANGE and PICBREQ_BUTTON_UP. I think I also tested the values in the beginning of PI_Msg, and the values never change. I will check the messages you suggested.
oferk

Post by oferk »

Ok, I tested everything with the new file, and now everything works fine. I didn't test it too much, but I think the plugin is working properly in 64-bits.

Thanks!
Mike

Post by Mike »

Cool !
TVPaint Team