Help!

A forum dedicated to George scripting questions
CartoonMonkey

Help!

Post by CartoonMonkey »

I often color comics in TVP, and I use the scan cleaner quite a bit. Now, I like to be able to quickly fill my characters in with white.. and I do this via this custom panel I hacked together.
Not knowing much about george commands, I have three buttons that do what I want.

Button 0 sets the A/B pen colors.
Button 1 creates a bottom layer with a white fill, and a middle layer that is empty.
Button 3 switches to the flood fill tool and fills the screen with red, with settings for flood fill set to gap fill 6, and DISPLAY mode..it then hides the line artwork and merges the red and white layers, creating the interior white cutout, and finally merges everything all together.

Now, I can use this successfully on this one big resolution project, but it won't work on any others..
Anyone care to help me with a cleaner solution for this?

Take a look at my project file, install the toolbar I made, and hit 0, 1, then 2.. You will end up with a black and white character filled with white on the inside...
TestFill.zip
(952.95 KiB) Downloaded 140 times
Thanks TVP users!
Chad Essley
Mads Juul

Re: Help!

Post by Mads Juul »

Please look at this feature request I made here. It is a possible solution.
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5638
and discuss If you like.
-Mads
Mads Juul
Storyboard Artist
blog: http://mjstoryboard.blogspot.dk/
Mail: mjstoryboard@gmail .com

Windows 10, 64 bit i7-4790 CPU 4.00 Hz,32 GB RAM, With TVP Animation 11 Pro (11.0.2-64bits)
2 Monitors 1920X1080 pixels + 1 Wacom Cintiq 21UX 2
CartoonMonkey

Re: Help!

Post by CartoonMonkey »

I have a solution that semi-works for me. Thought I'd share it: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5648" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;