Joz pictures

Show us your drawings and animation made with the TVPaint technology here !
joz

Joz pictures

Post by joz »

I have already posting about my first animation with Tvpaint, called "Le mal de la chaine", but now I try to make some illustration with it. So my first post :

Last edited by joz on 11 Dec 2009, 14:18, edited 1 time in total.
Fabrice

Re: My little drawings

Post by Fabrice »

quelle pouissance ce télé-peinture !! :wink:
Fabrice Debarge
malcooning

Post by malcooning »

Nice image.
joz

Post by joz »

Ow thanks a lot Malcoon, especially from you it's a pleasure ! I've already say in your topic, but I love the way you made different style (rubbed, wet, chafed, inked...) but with same obviousness of composition, of expression of character. Okay I stopped my congratulations but I just want to know if your book with little boy in tsunami is edited in France ?
joz

Post by joz »

Et viva la révolution de l'animation communiste à la mirabelle !
Elodie

Post by Elodie »

Hahahaha XD
malcooning

Post by malcooning »

joz wrote:Ow thanks a lot Malcoon, especially from you it's a pleasure ! I've already say in your topic, but I love the way you made different style (rubbed, wet, chafed, inked...) but with same obviousness of composition, of expression of character. Okay I stopped my congratulations but I just want to know if your book with little boy in tsunami is edited in France ?
Joz, Thanks for your many and kind complements. It gives me a warm feeling to know my drawings are being enjoyed.
The book with the tsunami has been recently sent to different publishers in Israel and is looking for the best publication offer. No thoughts of publishing it abroad has been made yet, but the writer will be very glad to hear there's interest. Mind you, it is a children-Yoga-adventure book and contextually is somewhat flat. Although my drawings are endorsed on every page from end to end, I still feel it is not my voice really. Maybe I say this after spending way too much time with it and got do fed up with its images. I will post some more examples of it soon and you can see for yourself.
joz

Re: Joz pictures

Post by joz »

a new one...
joz

Post by joz »

The book with the tsunami has been recently sent to different publishers in Israel and is looking for the best publication offer. No thoughts of publishing it abroad has been made yet, but the writer will be very glad to hear there's interest. Mind you, it is a children-Yoga-adventure book and contextually is somewhat flat. Although my drawings are endorsed on every page from end to end, I still feel it is not my voice really. Maybe I say this after spending way too much time with it and got do fed up with its images. I will post some more examples of it soon and you can see for yourself.
When you say it is not your voice really, it's about association between a story and your drawings ? Because for me, it's the better purpose of a drawing to become the partner of story, like in comics or childbook or newspaper. As far as I love a nice picture alone, I prefer it associated with text. Even aesthetically talking. So when I look your works, especially your horse-bathtub, I can't wait to see him run in a story with elephant-washcloth, giraffe-shower and lot of bubbles ! That's why I'm surprise to read your post. But impatient to see another extract.
Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

I like this picture :)
Fabrice Debarge
joz

Post by joz »

Thanks Fabrice ! Télépeinture give me some lyrical inspiration yesterday...
joz

Post by joz »

Okay Asaf, I've just seen "A Bus Ride and Flowers in Her Hair right now". So I have my answer to the previous post I think... Of course you love drawings associated with story cause you're an animator ! You make me laugh (with the fly) and have a dreaming smile (with the pretty girl). Thanks.
joz

Post by joz »

Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

çà faisait un bail :) que deviens tu ?
Fabrice Debarge